Welcome to my website!
I am Frédéric Calendini, shaman, writer and oracle cards decks creator. Thank you for your interest in my work.
“Free As Wolf
A Quest for Happiness through Shamanism”
now available on Amazon!
Spirit Animal Oracle Cards
Now available as a mobile app.
Hard copy available for pre-order!
Click the image above to get a
FREE ORACLE CARDS
Latest blog posts:
- Connect with animal spirits with the Spirit Animal oracle deckShamanism is now a subject that generates a lot of interest among those who wish to approach life from a more authentic angle. Actually, there is not just one shamanism, but a multitude of traditions, scattered all over the world. There are, however, some common points in these different approaches: in addition to various techniques for connecting to altered states of consciousness, the celebration of Mother Nature is a recurring element in all shamanic rituals. The importance of plant and animal energies is ...
- Mapacho / Rapé icaro for calming and grounding energiesIn the Amazon tradition, when an apprentice follows the path of the curandero (“healer”), he follows diets that allow him to connect with the spirits of the plants. In this moment of deep communion and meditation, in total isolation, he can then receive icaros, healing songs taught directly to him by the plants he is dieting. Today I would like to share with you a personal icaro, which I received during my shamanic practice. This icaro is a prayer to the spirit of Tobacco ...
- Desperately seeking shaman…More and more people are becoming interested in shamanism, especially the Amazonian tradition, involving the use of visionary plants such as Ayahuasca. Indeed, this medicine has seen an incredible boom in recent years. Ayahuasca-related tourism has developed at a pace that seems almost out of control, and retreat centers are sprouting up like mushrooms in South America. In the Iquitos region alone, in the Amazon basin, there may currently be up to 70 centers offering this kind of service. This popularity does not seem ...
- Léa and IAs a follow-up to my last article about our relationship to illness, I recently came across a very interesting documentary on Netflix. Entitled “Lea and I”, it tells the story of two very close friends who decide to travel to South America in search of a cure. Indeed, the central character of the documentary is Léa Moret, a nice young woman of Belgian origin living in the United States, who suffers from cystic fibrosis. Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease mainly affecting the lungs. ...
- Death as a counselorFor many years, Diego Palma was an emblematic figure of the Sacred Valley, in the region of Cuzco, Peru. He allowed countless people to benefit from Ayahuasca, a plant used by shamans to cure both physical and spiritual ailments. Over time, his activity has grown to unexpected proportions, and the small town of Pisac has become a Mecca for anyone who wants to experience this powerful and mysterious medicine. I met Diego during a retreat in the Amazon jungle in 2009. It is an ...